Wednesday, April 13, 2016

#16 ~ Peanut Butter Sandies ~ United States (page 53)

Mmmm, peanut butter cookies! There's not a whole lot to say about these. They were a standard p.b. cookie, a bit on the crunchy side as opposed to a melt-in-your-mouth cookie, but still quite enjoyable.

The only change I made to the recipe was to add some peanut butter chips because in my opinion they just wouldn't be as good without the chips.

The chopped peanuts on top gave them a nice appearance but they mostly ended up falling off as the cookie was eaten so I don't think I'd do that again.

Finally, the extra-special thing I did was to make some of the cookies without the chopped peanuts especially for Robert (because I figured he'd complain about that), only for him to tell me that he doesn't even like peanut butter cookies. Oh well, I tried. LOL 


2 comments:

  1. LOL He is such a whiner! I liked the peanuts on top. Not all of them fell off. They were delicious and the chips inside were perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Making an inquiry as to when you will be baking again? Not only looking forward to a post but also a taste testing of your delicious creations. ;)

    ReplyDelete