Thursday, March 12, 2015

#14 ~ Pecan Lace Cookies Do-Over

More than a month has passed since my last post and what have I baked from my book? The same thing I made last time - Pecan Lace Cookies! Although I wasn't terribly impressed with these sweet, crunchy wafers, both Matthew and Jen assured me that they were pretty good. I decided to give them another go with the aim of doing it right this time, hoping for better results.

I watched my portioning of the dough very carefully, measuring level teaspoons onto the baking tray as the book had advised. I really should have heeded that advice first time around because it made a huge difference in the appearance of the cookies. And since I was happy with them I figured they were worthy of a chocolate drizzle this time around...

...and a "cookies on a plate" photo!


Next Up: Orange Meltaways


1 comment:

  1. Yummy!! These sweet goodies are amazing! They are so worth a chocolate drizzle.

    ReplyDelete